“In gloomy half-darkness, the three idiots sat babbling.” – Philip K. Dick, “The Minority Report”
Was there ever a more apt description of this particular podcast? Will we all agree on which was the better presentation of this material? Or will there be…a Minority Report?
- Reading brain images: http://newscenter.berkeley.edu/2011/09/22/brain-movies/
- Eye transplants?: http://www.webmd.com/eye-health/news/20141030/scientists-set-their-sights-on-first-whole-eye-transplant
- TV Adaptation?: http://tnsjournal.com/entertainment/minority-report-adapted-fox-tv-series/
- Technologies in Minority Report: http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2010/jun/16/minority-report-technology-comes-true
- Not everyone loved the movie: (some people are wrong): http://atollcomics.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-minority-report-vs-minority-report.html
- On the other hand, Roger Ebert did love it: http://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/minority-report-2002
- Find the story here: http://www.isfdb.org/cgi-bin/title.cgi?58214
Be sure to tune in to The Sci-Fi Movie Podcast in early February, as Seth will be guesting on the show to discuss Rise of the Planet of the Apes.